Following a call for projects launched in January 2017 by all SEAS 2 Grow partners in their regions, SEAS 2 Grow partnership received 16 registration forms of innovative products that applied to the Accelerator.
Partners of SEAS 2 Grow met on the 22nd March in Eindhoven to select 5 innovations which will be tested by panels of seniors in the 4 countries (France, England, Belgium, Netherlands). An unique opportunity for these products to develop in the cross-border Silver Economy market !
These 5 innovations are:
- Familities, mobile and web application which optimizes family support around their elderly by coordinating visits and calls (french product)
- Yumii, autonomous robot with artificial intelligence, enabling elderly people to enter in relationship with people who want to share activities (french product)
- Entusia, antibacterial underwear for people who suffer from urine incontinence (belgium product)
- 2 in 1 rise up walker, walking support, mobilitu aid and rehabilitation enabler all-in-one (belgium product)
- Knowing better is caring better (Sensara), intelligent software capable of learning the routines and behavior of the elderly and sending alerts when there is a change in routine (Netherlands)
A new call for projects to enter into the Accelerator will be launched in April until August 2017.
More information will come soon !