The 4th call for projects of AgeTech Accelerator is open until the 24th October 2018 !
Click here to apply online
Are you developing a product or service that could help older people to be happier, healthier or more connected? Would you like some free support to give it its best chance of success? Welcome to AgeTech Accelerator ! A unique opportunity to experiment your innovative products in Silver Economy with panels of seniors from 4 different countries: France, Belgium, England, Netherlands. AgeTech Accelerator will help you to develop the right product and target the most appropriate market and consumers.
What you can win from this call for projects:
- Free advice on routes to market
- Help in accessing markets in four countries
- Free testing of your product or service in the lab and field
- Specialist labs of real users recruited from thousands of older consumers and users
- In-country experts specialising in the needs of older people
- No charges, fees or equity requirements
- The opportunity to sit down with potential buyers, commissioners, resellers and distributors to develop a strong value proposition and business model
- Become part of an invaluable silver economy business network
Eligibility criteria to apply
- You are an SME, a solo entrepreneur, a large company with a new product/service or a not-for-profit organisation. located in the 2 Seas area (click here to check the area)
- You are developing an innovative product or service to improve daily life conditions of citizens more than 60 and your innovation deals with dementia, frailty or robotics.
- Your innovative idea is technically and commercially feasible
- You have an interest to develop and commercialize your product at European level
How to apply
- Go to the AgeTech Accelerator platform here and fill a first pre-application form online
- A local coordinator from your country will contact you to discuss your project and product with you and advice you about how to apply
- Submit online your full application form before the deadline (24th October 2018)
- 21st October : Deadline for your Expression of Interest
- 24th October: Deadline to apply with a full application
- 7th November 2018: if you are pre-selected, come to pitch your project in front of the SEAS 2 Grow partnership
- December 2018: Announcement of results (5 to 6 companies will be selected)
- January 2019: Companies enter the Accelerator and services start
For your information, AgeTech Accelerator does not give funds to your business, but our funding from the EU allow us to provide a wide range of services to you in a free programme. All you have to pay for are travel expenses for one meeting. If you are selected for the AgeTech Accelerator programme you will receive lots of support.
Click here to apply online