Département du Pas-de-Calais
Accelerator : This company is supported by the SEAS 2 Grow Accelerator
Event – Brainstorming : This organization has already been involved in SEAS 2 Grow workshops and events
This is a SEAS 2 Grow partner, involved in the project activities on a daily basis.
The departmental council is responsible for the law of accompanying persons with loss of autonomy, whether it is the provision of individual services such as the APA or the financing of home care services that intervene with the public. As a result, its action contributes to the Silver Economy in terms of solvency of demand (through individual compensation allocations), as well as from the point of view of modernization and professionalization of the home care sector and More generally, personal services.
- Cognitive impairment (e.g. Dementia)
- Digital literacy
- Housing adaptation
- Mental health and loneliness
- Mobility issues e.g. walking aids
- Monitoring activities of daily living including falls and wandering
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Prevention and detection as well as recovery of acute health events
- Prevention and management of chronic health including medical devices
- Recreational activities and leisure
If you would like to contact this organization, please address your request to email@example.com